Hawkeye 9 CHANNEL UHF Receiver
- 3.3v FTDI support for Arduino
- Serial Port for firmware upload and telemetry application
- 3.3v I2C port for all modern sensors as WiiMotionPlus, WiiNunchuk, MEMs gyros, accelerometers, barometers, etc.
- 9 channel servo output
- PWM output as RSSI output. (You can modify the code for PWM based RSSI signal)
- Red and Blue LEDs for visible informations
- RFM22B tranceiver module including Si4432 chip with configurable 0-100mW output, Frequency hopping capability and hundreds features.
- 16Mhz Atmega328 processor with Arduino Pro Mini compatible bootloader.
- 3.3v MIC5205 based voltage regulator with reverse polarity protection and 1S lipo support.
- Binds to ANY UHF Transmitter running OpenLRSng